[AusNOG] Job: Head of Network Operations - NEXTDC - SydneyC

Andy S. ciscoarc7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:36:57 EST 2015

"Go and find good engineers by speaking with them about interesting
engineering challenges rather than first looking for CCIE numbers. And be
open to global candidates."

Interesting read.
I assume you've been burned by "fake" or "paper" CCIE?

P.S: Sorry, Ben. This mail should've included the list, not a private email.

Cheers,
Andy