[AusNOG] Cisco ME3400 vs Cisco 3750

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Sun Feb 22 07:49:11 EST 2015

The old style gig-only aren't going to help with 10Gb... you will need the
X models with 10Gb cards to do that.

The ME's are the same as the 3750's except with MetroEthernet features for
playing with Q-in-Q and other cool stuff.  They are normally used as CPE
equipment.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy