[AusNOG] Job: Head of Network Operations - NEXTDC - SydneyC

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Tue Feb 17 21:29:16 EST 2015

Hi all,

On Seek.com.au - http://www.seek.com.au/job/28150202?pos=1&type=standout

I know a bit about this role, so feel free to chat to me offline if you are
wondering if you are suitable.... or just apply directly :)

I'm helping them find the right person... hardest thing is knowing who is
out there and looking for a role like this.  I will be in Japan at the
Apricot/APNIC conference in a couple of weeks if you're there and you are
interested in the role and would like to catch-up and chat about it.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Twitter: @TheISPGuy