[AusNOG] Copyright Negotiations with ISPs

Brad Gould bradley at internode.com.au
Mon Feb 16 13:08:34 EST 2015

13 Directors.

Telstra, iiNet, Optus, Voda, AAPT, M2, Macquarie Telecom, Pivotel.  Thats 8 of 13.  That has to cover the vast majority of customers in this country.  (TPG isnt a member).

Then there is NBNCo.

After that there is Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent, both Vendors.

Chairman - http://www.itnews.com.au/News/160318,former-minister-to-chair-comms-alliance.aspx

I struggle to see how the alignment of the Board could be anything other than representing the ISP/Telco industry.

Brad