[AusNOG] On Old Hands and Young Uns

Chris Legg cdlegg at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 15 22:21:19 EST 2015

It's easy to forget the steep learning curve and become arrogant and
condescending, happens all too often in this industry.
We are all guilty of it some times, and the frustrations of the job can
render your temper rather short.
Perhaps a sister list run for mentoring and hand-holding through
difficulties would be beneficial for the "young uns" and keep the AusNOG
list more "pure" for the those not interested in such things.
The kind of list we all wished was around when we were getting started!

What does admin think?

Regards,
Chris