[AusNOG] DSL G.Fast Details

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Wed Feb 4 11:56:41 EST 2015

It would depend what you were putting in the pit. If it were a passive
splitter for a GPON-style network, you probably wouldn't need power.
Same if you have enough for a strand per house coming into the pit, you
could just splice or patch it through.

If you need to run a switch of some description in the pit, you'd need
to power it.