[AusNOG] Foxtel Internet is here

Chard, Alex (RET-SYD) Alex.Chard at Reed-Elsevier.com.au
Tue Feb 3 02:18:08 EST 2015

I find it perplexing that this service uses ADSL rather than cable…
If your customers have Foxtel… they almost definitely have a cable connection in the house (exception being satellite customers).

Odd…

--Alex
From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Skeeve Stevens
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2015 1:49 AM
To: AusNOG Mailing List
Subject: [AusNOG] Foxtel Internet is here

So.. this finally happened.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/get/broadband-bundles.html

Not sure who will really care about this vs Bigpond...  but you never know.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com<mailto:skeeve at theispguy.com> ; Twitter: @TheISPGuy<https://twitter.com/TheISPGuy>
Blog: TheISPGuy.com<http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook: TheISPGuy<https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve<http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9>

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's permission. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.