[AusNOG] Acceptable dBM loss over SM cross connect in a datacentre

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:37:42 EST 2015

Hi Ross,

Power loss, reported as -19dBm.

Having asked the DC operator to send me photos of the cross-connect
connection (because I have a photo of cross-connect connections in another
area where they've been plugging SC cables into SCA sockets), I don't have
photos, but the power loss is now measuring -12dBm.  Which my switches now
report as normal.

Regards,

Robert