[AusNOG] Looks like a total beast but would you dare run your core network on it?

Mike Everest mike at duxtel.com
Mon Aug 24 16:24:33 EST 2015

Hello!

The new bugfix releases are definitely a big improvement on previous that’s for sure! :-D

Regarding ‘certified consultants’, though, we generally get a good, direct response from the MT teams, and although first point of call is via the email help desk, we can usually get some escalation to happen when it needs to – especially since we are dealing with them on a regular basis, and we get to know their team, and they get to know ours :-}

In the end, the most effective way to get a problem addressed is to properly diagnose and research the problem behaviour – and when you can’t afford to put the time and effort required into that task, MikroTik Certified Consultants are often your best resource! :)

<declare>My professional opinion, as a MikroTik Certified Consultant – and AU distributor ;)</declare>

Cheers,  Mike.