[AusNOG] HP ONE Services Module

Matthew Horvat Matthew.Horvat at aseit.com.au
Wed Apr 29 09:54:03 EST 2015

Hey Guys

We have a HP J9154A Services zl Module that we recently had a failed hard drive and got a replacement under warranty.
The problem we have is that the wireless-services image is no longer on the device.
With the limited knowledge of HP that I have it appears to me the website to get the application images is no longer available www.procurve.com/one<http://www.procurve.com/one>

Is anyone able to give some assistance in getting the wireless mobility controller up and running again?

Matt

Matthew Horvat

Systems Engineer

Technical Solution Delivery Team

Tel: +61(2) 9008 2338 | help at aseit.com.au

[http://www.aseit.com.au/wp-content/uploads/img/logo.png]<http://www.aseit.com.au/>

www.aseit.com.au<http://www.aseit.com.au>

Sydney | Melbourne | San Francisco | New York | London

[http://www.aseit.com.au/wp-content/uploads/img/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/>

[http://www.aseit.com.au/wp-content/uploads/img/linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1019813?trk=tyah>

[http://www.aseit.com.au/wp-content/uploads/img/msi-banner-shr.jpg]<http://www.aseit.com.au/services>

This email is sent on behalf of ASE IT or one of its group companies in the territory from where this email has been sent, it is only for the person or entity that is the inteneded addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of the email, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify me promptly. Thank you