[AusNOG] IPv6

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:43:32 EST 2015

On 1 April 2015 at 12:39, Scott Weeks <surfer at mauigateway.com> wrote:

> That's up to the micro$loth admins and the stooped manager.  I don't
> get to choose.  They see it as an unnecessary service.  That's it.

Yep, I wasn't blaming you, just giving you more ammunition to take back to
them if you haven't yet given up in sheer frustration.

For what it's worth, the "micro$loth" crap is old, and it wasn't funny or
intelligent to start with.  It just makes you look unprofessional, and
potentially annoys people who you may one day otherwise find useful to your
cause.

> I'm sure this is not the only place like that.

Absolutely not.  I'm big enough to admit I used to think the same way.