[AusNOG] Belong - Powered by Telstra

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Thu Sep 18 12:26:13 EST 2014

And Jetstar to Qantas.

There are many examples of a brand creating a different 'low cost' brand so they could
chase a different demographic to their normal market segment, without trashing the
original brand's reputation or expectations for quality or higher service levels etc.
You might as well ask 'How does Jetstar differ materially from Qantas' - quite a lot!

The inverse happens too -  Toyota created Lexus as a premium brand to chase an
up-market market segment to their normal customer-base.

P.