[AusNOG] Strange ADSL problem - troubleshooting / diagnosis advice wanted

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Sep 12 16:29:37 EST 2014

It's still end user stuff, and unrelated in the charter of AusNog, as is
the community TV thread (that space is not up for NBN) amongst others.

christ, people are worried about this list turning into whingepool? Too
late, its already there, whether you get away with it or not depends if
your in the "in crowd" or not.

If you want to have rules, they gotta be enforced globally without bias
and favouritism, not just when mods feel like it or because a member is
"popular", or not.

I've had this out with David before, but it seems very little ever
changes (much like the board, cant recall the last time I saw an ausnog
board election notice)

anyway, happy weekend all