[AusNOG] Anyone from tpp on list?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Sep 2 14:46:18 EST 2014

On 01/09/2014 20:49, Jared Hirst wrote:

> That's not true at all. And your so out of line if you think that way.

That is true I'm afraid, anything support relayed I've dealt with
offshored to that part of the world is close to useful as tits on a bull
and I think its pathetic you play the race card on anyone who thinks
that way, experience says it all, you dsiagree ahhh yes but we all know
why, because your the one not hiring aussie staff and sending aussie
jobs to  offshore (and I'm not singling out just India here, I'm
referring to anywhere  offshore)

> It's people like you with your shitty attitude that turn people away
> from using or giving other countries a go.

Bullshit, its un Australian to give aussie jobs away to cheap labour
states.