[AusNOG] Metadata retention... it's now (almost) a thing

Paul Julian paul at oxygennetworks.com.au
Thu Oct 30 15:26:50 EST 2014

I think something more than a lay down is needed James J

I like 5 as well, I am now think that we will have it easy compared to a mobile carrier, they will have to comply with it all, NATT'ed IP's across towers, logs of handovers as the user moves from tower to tower, available bandwidth once they change towers and how much the user used for down and up at each tower, wow, seriously complicated and intensive stuff I would think.

So who was it that said this isn't anything to worry about ?

Paul