[AusNOG] ACT-IX/TransACT-IX

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Fri Oct 24 11:02:42 EST 2014

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have just turned up ACT-IX (Located in the TransACT / iiNet DC in Canberra. We are in the process of moving TransACT IX and ACT-IX (the other one) over to our peering fabric.
Anyone who is currently connected to either of these should have received an email from me by now. If you haven’t please email me off list.
Like SA-IX, ACT-IX will be free to existing members of WAIA / IX Australia who currently peer on one of our other Fabrics.  A list of peers will be added to our website shortly, if you have any questions please shoot me an email.

Cheers
Joe