[AusNOG] Google DNS

Andrew Paternoster Andrew at screwloose.com.au
Thu Oct 16 12:44:13 EST 2014

I have had issues in the past with CDN services not picking the closest mirror and it always seems to be linked with google dns servers or open dns servers. If you use the local ISP ones it works no problems.

Itunes and akami servers were the ones off the top of my head with the issues.

Might same someone a bit of time working out what’s going on with customers complaining of slow download speeds.