[AusNOG] NBNCo Tails to Plane Seats?

Mike Everest mike at duxtel.com
Sat Nov 29 11:06:36 EST 2014

Almost certain that the airline itself, or IT supplier to the airline, will buy a retail service then distribute on-board as they see fit.

I can’t imagine the NBNCo itself will be investing in infrastructure to inside a private asset like an aircraft any more than they would install public access hotspots to hotels and then offer them for access by RSPs.  But on the other hand, they do a lot that I would never have expected! ;-)

Cheers!

Mike.