[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

James Spenceley james at iroute.org
Tue Nov 18 10:29:14 EST 2014

Barry,

I think the answer to your questions is in the number of people effected by his actions.

Even if there was a valid dispute (emphasis on *even if*) that is no reason to sell the assets to yourself (his words), place the company into liquidation and leave all of the other creditors owed money. You may notice a few of the vocal creditors on this list, they have felt the pain of his actions. The number of creditors complaining and the amounts owed shows it was clearly not a case of one supplier and lends itself to the question of solvency.

To argue that the right answer to a billing dispute is to liquidate the company and not pay money owed to a bunch of people isn't right nor defendable.

--
James