[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Nov 18 10:26:48 EST 2014

Andrew,

That is unfair to Vibe... as they said, they've been customers for months
and until the other day no one knew about the RC issue.

For them to cut them off now would potentially be a different issue for
them, and as long as the new RC pays there bills, there isn't too much they
can do.

We're also not a community of people with pitch forks yelling "She's a
witch! Burn her!"

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering