[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Nov 18 10:07:38 EST 2014

APNIC VERY much cares about policy, but if the company is not listed in the
Administration list - which I believe it wasn't yet, then there is nothing
they can do about it.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering