[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Barry Murphy barry at vibecommunications.co.nz
Tue Nov 18 09:47:41 EST 2014

Comments below...

From: Andrew Tschudi <ausnogandrewtschudi at gmail.com<mailto:ausnogandrewtschudi at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 18 November 2014 11:14 am

>Rack Central stopped paying Vocus and in return AS7600 ( escape.net<http://escape.net> ) AS45177 ( Layer2.co.nz<http://Layer2.co.nz> ) and AS38790 (Spirit Telecom Australia) not to mention IX Australia all provide safe haven to allow them to continue to operate.

We (AS45177) are not providing any 'safe haven' to anyone, we are simply providing a transit service to a paying customer and have done so for a couple of months.
The legal dispute does not involve us, it is a matter between the parties concerned, the courts will decide who is in the right and who is in the wrong, we are no judge or jury.

Many Thanks
Barry Murphy