[AusNOG] Weekend Route Leaking - 203.27.101.0/24

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Nov 17 14:51:41 EST 2014

I never got the original to this, it seems Daniel hasn't finished
learning DNS.

Daniel, you couldn't be further from the truth, I have been one of rare
few that have stuck up for you many times on here, and in private with
David about your moderations, however given your childish temper
tantrums last week even directed at me, I withdraw any support for you,
and I apologise to David for questioning his decisions, he said there
was some things I was not privy to, and clearly I now know what he
meant.

There is no bigger man than the one who admits he made a mistake, so as
others have pointed out also, the sooner you take ownership of your
screw up, the better.