[AusNOG] TPG NOC CONTACT

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Mon Nov 10 16:36:56 EST 2014

impressive & gallant however probably swimming against the tide ...

* driving a car made in Thailand
* eating Philippine bananas
* wearing Chinese cloths (or Italian if you're Paul Keating)
* flying Virgin, Sothern China etc
* NOT supporting Dick Smith foods
* watching your Korean TV
* drinking Italian or French bottled water even!

I'd say call centres are gorrrrrn!