[AusNOG] TPG NOC CONTACT

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Nov 10 16:28:22 EST 2014

That's good, but seems you are in the far minority, this is Australia,
we should only be supporting our fellow countrymen/women, not sending
our jobs to cheap labour states, regardless of where that is, whats that
ol saying, " charity starts at home ".... or something...

Not directed only to you Jared, but my general opinion is if its more
economical for you to outsource to _COUNTRY_, that's fine, just close up
shop here and move to _COUNTRY_ :)