[AusNOG] Improving rack density with different cable management

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Tue May 27 16:30:48 EST 2014

Oh also, something we have used in the past is the Panduit 1 and 2 RU cable management, both closed and open.

The 2RU closed one works fairly well for going between two flat 24 port panels, plenty of room for everything you need to fit though it’s a space waster compared to the angled panels with no horizontal cable management however….

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson