[AusNOG] Netflix coming to Australia

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun May 25 23:03:04 EST 2014

They dropped the region checking on Credit Cards a few months ago.  I use
my Commbank MC Australian card with Netflix at the moment.. works fine.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering