[AusNOG] Interesting

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed May 14 08:45:57 EST 2014

Yeah, I would agree... I think it is for the providers of end connectivity
to customers... I don't think the cloud providers would fall under it, but
you never know.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering