[AusNOG] The BIG SDN Meetup

Alexander Turner alex at lumanetworks.com
Mon Mar 24 14:29:02 EST 2014

Hey All,

Reaching out to let you know about a Meetup we're holding next thursday in
Paddington.

We're hosting a meetup to share knowledge and network with those interested
in SDN and currently have confirmed guests from Google, Woolworths,
Vodafone, CSIRO and UNSW.

Short notice, I know but it'd be a great opportunity to get your feelers
out there and learn a bit more about SDN from the ground level.

The Meetup page is available
here<http://www.meetup.com/Australian-SDN-Meetup/events/172484102/>.
We'll be shouting beers and pizza so that makes for very few reasons not to
come!

Address is 120B Underwood St, Paddington, Time - 7pm onwards April 3rd.

Hopefully I'll see some new faces next Thursday.

Cheers.
Alex