[AusNOG] Cable length limits?

Peter Tonoli peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 5 10:01:59 EST 2014

I don't know whether it's just me, but whenever I hear the term "media converter", "single point of failure" comes to mind. My experience is that when there are issues with a network link that has a media converter somewhere, there's a 95% chance that the fault is in the media converter. (perhaps it's just me).

Peter.
--
Peter Tonoli < peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au > +61-3-9288-2399
IT Manager