[AusNOG] Mixing tech stuff

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Thu Jun 19 10:24:23 EST 2014

Actually in that regard it should be better, first they have a strong
concrete foundation which will stop weeds, and on top of that they have
a glass surface as the actual road member, that will be pretty much
immune to any of the conventional attacks on the road surface, though I
do worry some about hoons doing burnouts and they will obviously be
damaged during a serious crash.

I wonder if a compromise could be made to create a flexible roadway
surface based on the tiles.
Some kind of (stainless?) steel webbing interlocking all the tiles, sit
that atop an impermeable membrane of some kind over the standard road base.
Going to be a lot more work than pouring dinosaurs over crushed up rocks
though ;->