[AusNOG] AAPT / TPG Merge NWB

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Jun 10 09:26:17 EST 2014

Matt,

They ended up sending a notification out at 0852 advising the issue was the result of power loss.

Amen to the ability to rebuild services!

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 10 Jun 2014, at 9:22, "Matt Perkins" <matt at spectrum.com.au<mailto:matt at spectrum.com.au>> wrote:

Yes we lost almost all of our ATM's in VIC at 5.44 and they were restored at 5.51. Could not find an outage notification. They all came back on there own however which was good. I know what you mean about the re-build. Every month or so we loose just one PVC on an ATM that has multiple PVC's we do a rebuild and it comes back.  Thank god for the rebuild option it fixes all manner of service problems.

Matt.