[AusNOG] Netflix in AU, break up Go4, or TPG peering breakup?

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Tue Jul 22 11:03:33 EST 2014

So isn’t this what governments are for to plan for the future.  How did we end up building the snow mountain hydro system if it wasn’t for the future sight and other big ticket items.

Without getting too much more off topic networks and such.

As numerous people have commented the horse it gone, we can lament about it and maybe hope for some improvement. The entry of Netflix could have been one of those events that triggered the government to act and hopefully see that current ADSL is not going to cut it, current coverage isn’t going to cut it and to help everyone a high speed NBN is needed.