[AusNOG] WIFI/Internet on Planes

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Tue Jul 8 15:04:48 EST 2014

Mitigation before litigation is my thinking.

Mind you this thinking has also stuffed many things. Classic example in
industry X (I won¹t name them to protect the guilty)
³If there¹s any problem just call ABC ­ aka CEO/Head of Operations ­ here¹s
their mobile. They really want to know².  Guess what that would be your
first and last conversation in the industry. Sad but true as the butt
lickers would knife you. Ie your call might head off XZY so the butt lickers
would say there was never a problem as knowing happened.

Just my 2 cents worth. Oh and pilots always get the blame if things go pear
shaped and they can¹t pin it on anything else:-( Actually they usually blame
the pilot(s) first then look for other causes.