[AusNOG] Commsday: Slingshot to open access to Netflix in New Zealand

Steve Kurzeja steve.kurzeja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:36:53 EST 2014

That announcement is a bit short on the detail. Its been operating for a
year now, launched as a free opt-in option for Slingshot customers. Now its
on by default.

For more detail this artcile covers most of it:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/60133677/slingshot-opens-global-mode-for-all-users