[AusNOG] Microsoft is playing with a certain dynamic DNS service...

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:31:22 EST 2014

Essentially this is a case of 'scope creep' - microsoft has been
successfully getting orders to sieze domains for much more serious cases
where the domains had no legitimate use, and slowly they have been getting
more and more loose and the judge who has limited technical knowledge has
gotten complacent with microsofts requests, gone "oh this is just another
like last time" and given it approval.

--Damian