[AusNOG] Telstra Smart Antenna

Thomas Jackson thomas at thomax.com.au
Tue Jan 28 12:04:45 EST 2014

We've got one in the office here which works OK (one side of our building
gets usable signal and the other gets nothing - of course the side that gets
nothing is where the offices are). We've gone from almost nothing to a
generally-usable signal, so that is a definite improvement.

There is no way to configure who it picks up from what we understand, but
our closest neighbour is ~30-40 metres away, so that hasn't been a problem
for us.