[AusNOG] Fwd: [nznog] heads up.. gmail now checking ipv6 rdns

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Mon Jan 27 11:17:22 EST 2014

I think the spam filtering Ive been getting in Google Apps has been pretty
darn good.

I dont recall the last time I saw something that was quite obviously spam
come through to my inbox.

Any time something has come through that I havent been able to unsubscribe
from, marking it as spam has taken care of it pretty quickly.

Anything that has been inadvertantly caught up as spam has been pretty
quickly resolved for subsequent emails after marking it as not spam.

Certainly I have not had to worry about spam anywhere near as much since I
was running my own mail server. Wont be going back to that in any kind of
hurry, thats for sure.