[AusNOG] Telstra Outage ETR: Broome/Derby/Kunnunurra, WA?

Karl W shining_forces at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:08:26 EST 2014

Kai,
We saw an outage of 33 minutes in our Telstra provided WAN circuit at Broome, dial up solutions also failed to establish connectivity.
We were told "A fibre has failed and is being replaced".
I hope this is of some help.
Best regardsKarl W

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.—Ambrose Redmoon