[AusNOG] IPSEC time skew renegotiate?

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:32:05 EST 2014

LIfetime is an hour / 4608000KB.  Group 2, PFS, NAT-T, fairly boring policy
and proposals.  It's dropping every half hour more or less on the half hour
and comes back up a few seconds later.  The reason I was staring at the NTP
shift is it's obviously something happening on a very regular schedule and
the drops are very regular too.