[AusNOG] Cisco hardware failures

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Feb 16 12:08:35 EST 2014

*lighbulb moment*

Actually this could explain a lot.  I just noticed the 1200 AP's listed
there.

We have a site which has about 50 AP's... and over the last 2 years we've
lots about 15 of them due to failures.

Half of them were bought re-furb, so unlikely Cisco will do anything with
them... sheesh.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering