[AusNOG] Work experience in networking/telecoms/DCs? Getting my foot in the door?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Dec 23 22:34:20 EST 2014

What will a Cisco./Juniper/etc engineer be worth in 5 years with
technologies like OpenFlow, Cumulus Linux and many others yet to come....
not much in my opinion.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering