[AusNOG] Charter Change ?

Terry Sweetser (SkyMesh CTO) terry+AusNOG at skymesh.net.au
Fri Dec 12 10:47:43 EST 2014

Well ...

Let's preserve the "informal" nature of the group first and foremost --
less rules, more tolerance please.

That said, people do ask questions here best answered by a vendor
support forum or some other group.

AusNOG really should be your last place to plead a case for something
"broken, please fix", posting here for support and contacts should be
the last place you try.
(Would be nice to just see on occasion: `Just spent 4 hours on hold for
"that" NOC, anyone here got a contact for "that" NOC?'.)
(And: `Been everywhere that Google has, anyone got some ideas on
"inexplicable problem on this hardware/software" platform?'.)

Meanwhile, NOG issues like government mandated filters, excessive
stupidity from politicians building national networks, and such, make
for good reading here!

Besides all that, there are a few sods here who would not last long at
the `Sunday Arvo Session' talking directly face to face as they prefer
to do here -- you know who you are, let's be a lot more polite from now
on?  (Yes, I invoked the `Pub Test' on this list.)

http://about.me/terry.sweetser