[AusNOG] Charter Change ?

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Thu Dec 11 22:04:01 EST 2014

I also agree in part with both Mike and Damien,

Whilst most of the time I am the target of such responses, it would be a much cleaner and smoother place that if you have an issue with a post IGNORE IT and move on with your day

Everyone complains on this list about the off topic posts that I make, yet you yourself whom respond with inflammatory things are off topic yourself?

Just my opinion of course.

Daniel.