[AusNOG] VyOS Bug - Removing prefix-list rule

Barry Murphy barry at vibecommunications.co.nz
Mon Dec 8 11:27:51 EST 2014

+1

--
Kind regards,
Barry Murphy / Chief Operating Officer
+64 27 490 9712 / barry at vibecommunications.co.nz
 <http://www.vibecommunications.co.nz/>
<https://www.facebook.com/VibeCom>  <https://twitter.com/vibecomnz>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/1941512>
Office: +64 9 222 0000 / Fax: 0800 842 326
Unit A7, 1 Beresford Square, Auckland, New Zealand
Web: www.vibecommunications.co.nz <http://www.vibecommunications.co.nz/> /
Peering: AS45177 <http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=45177>
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me
immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.