[AusNOG] Netflix, AWS and Softlayer vs. Australia

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 6 03:17:54 EST 2014

>________________________________

    point to point fibre services in the future aimed at medium business
    and enterprise but the gigabit they are offering now is over gpon.
>I have nfi what their latest plan involves in terms of the bigger
    end of town.

The bigger end of town have had fibre for many years. Regardless of the form of the NBN, it never should have worried about this market, because it has been well served for many years by organisations such as Telstra, Nextgen, AAPT, Optus or Verizon.