[AusNOG] Vocus international service outage

Travers Stark travers at starkie.net
Sun Aug 24 10:07:21 EST 2014

Maybe they should look at SMS alerts?

On 24 Aug 2014, at 9:59 am, "Alexander Neilson" <alexander at neilson.net.nz<mailto:alexander at neilson.net.nz>> wrote:

I got an email back to my ticket at 3:37 AEST.

I didn't get any outage notice apart from this update from the noc. And the tickets update just said "we had an outage in the us"

As I was originally raising about the low prefix count. However I must say I was expecting some formal notice of a known outage and more detail.

Regards

Alexander