[AusNOG] Fwd: Ten questions about metadata retention

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Thu Aug 7 13:04:35 EST 2014

On 7/08/2014 10:49 AM, Ben Cooper wrote:
> What if we don't log?

Then personally I'd be concerned about your capability to troubleshoot problems,
respond to alarms, respond to TIO complaints, and possibly justify the bills you send
out for services (or reasons to cut off a customer under a reasonable usage or
prohibited usage clause of your customer agreement).
However, I'm sure it makes dealing with the TLA and ETLA agencies easier (for a while).

Paul.