[AusNOG] (Meta-)Data Retention

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Aug 6 16:14:09 EST 2014

And if the data is lost... then WHO goes to jail?  Some Director who has
never touched a server/device? Or some poor network/server admin?

Does anyone have any information on what they do in the UK if the data is
lost?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering