[AusNOG] Network monitoring software

Keith Sinclair keith at sinclair.org.au
Mon Apr 14 17:38:12 EST 2014

Radek,

I am a big fan of the OSS NMS solutions in general and many of the commercial products.

I am however biased towards NMIS, an OSS project I started in 1999, the community version is feature rich, highly scalable and free, and Opmantek provide commercial support and add ons.  (disclaimer: I currently work for Opmantek.com)

Regards

Keith

Keith Sinclair
keith at sinclair.org.au